“De Zoute Schorre”, a secluded residential area, is located in the historical centre of Knokke, on the Jan Devischstraat and the Graaf Jansdijk. It is a quiet neighbourhood with a relaxed atmosphere. A commercial centre lies at walking distance, while the picturesque Keuvelhoeksplein and pleasant local stores are also located nearby. On market days, it only takes a few minutes to reach the hustle and bustle on the Gemeenteplein. The seaside and the glamorous Zoute area are only a bike ride away, while the prestigious “Royal Zoute Golf Club” is also right around the corner.
Concept / Architecture
The concept of “De Zoute Schorre” is based on 3 pillars:
- Sustainable, contemporary architecture and optimisation of residence layout.
- Three underground parking spaces per residence.
- Predominantly green neighbourhood surrounding the project.
The units are spacious and consist of two regular floors and a top floor.
Units constructed during the first phase of the project are south-facing, which means that their fortunate residents are always able to enjoy the sun from their garden terrace, no matter the time of the day.
Special attention has been paid to public domain “De Zoute Schorre”, which features a central park as well as various small squares for visitors to relax. You will also be able to enjoy a wide variety of high trees and vegetation.
- 3-4 bedrooms, surface ranging from 205 m2 – 335 m2.
- Choice between closed, semi-open and open construction.
- Unique concept in Knokke.
- Allotments ranging from 150 m2 – 450 m2.
- Every residence comes with its own underground parking garage, which can accommodate minimum 2 cars.
De Zoute Schorre
Graaf Jansdijk - Jan Devischstraat
Tel.: 050 631 631
Fax: 050 631 632
Bernard Van Hoorebeke
Sales office POC Knokke
Marie Van Thillo
+32 (0)470 66 90 90