Prime locations do not only exist on the Belgian coast of course. After having invested over 20 years in unique projects in Belgium, POC Partners decided to take its experience abroad. After extensive research, we ended up in Darlowo, Poland, where we are currently working on an exceptional all-round concept that carries the name Marina Royale. With exception of Gdansk, this will be the only place in Poland with a sea wall beside the sea. A stunning, unique project surrounded by the beauty of nature.
Concept / Architecture
While Marina Royale will consist of 3 large, residential buildings (Palazz’eau, Aqua Marine and King’s Bay), this is definitely an all-round concept. In addition to a large number of apartments with extensive facilities (including a swimming pool and a wellness centre), Marina Royale will also comprise a magnificent harbour and elegant promenade, countless lively bars, appealing restaurants and a wide range of little shops that both locals and visitors will enjoy visiting. The impressive architectural style of the complex can be described as modern with special attention for detail.
- 1-and 2-bedroom studios, all including minimum 1 balcony.
- Concept unique in Poland: construction new sea wall with full facilities.
- In-house underground parking spaces available.
- Nearly all apartments have sea view.
- Indoor and outdoor pool, spa, food and drink facilities.
- Excellent investment opportunity with guaranteed rental incomes.