An exceptional project in a prime location on the sea wall of Duinbergen. Thanks to the residence’s unique corner location, it guarantees panoramic views across the sea, beach, dunes, General Willemspark and hinterland. The building is E-S-W-facing, which means residents can enjoy the sun throughout the day. Trendy, young location right by a new sailing club, while a brand-new square featuring a modern work of art has also been planned for the near future.
Concept / Architecture
Cap Horn is often described as a landmark, which comes as no surprise. With a total of 13 floors, this also happens to be the highest building in Knokke (you can imagine the stunning views this entails), while the combination of classic and modern architecture also makes it a true eye-catcher. The perfect place to live the high life.
- Large range of choice in terms of layout & location.
- Each apartment comes with in-house underground parking spaces and separate storage.
- Unique views across sea, beach, dunes, park and hinterland.
- Apartment size from 66 m2 – 195 m2, 1-4 bedrooms.
- Storage included in price, garages available separately.